- 1 cup margarine
- 1 bar 70% dark baking chocolate
- 1 cup flour
- 12 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200 grams raspberries (this is the standard size container)
- 3/4 cups halved macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13 inch baking tray with baking parchment.
- Melt the butter and chocolate (separately) in the microwave, then combine in a bowl. To melt the chocolate, heat for 30 seconds, then in 15 second intervals and stir until fully melted.
- Add the sugar and vanilla extract to the bowl with the butter and chocolate, combine. Then beat in the eggs one at a time.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder. Fold in the wet mixture with a spatula. Then fold in the raspberries and macadamia nuts.
- Pour into the baking tray and bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes. When done, transfer to a wire cooling rack and cool for an hour.
Tips: Definitely be careful when transferring to the wire rack. Raspberries make the mixture very wet, and unfortunately when I transferred it I ended up getting cracks in the brownie. Since macadamia nuts may be harder to find and are quite expensive, you can replace them with hazelnuts if you like.