Recipe made by: Robbie Shorr
This dish came to me in a sort of vision. In a sense, I can’t believe it took me so long. I’ve been eating store-bought frozen tortellini my whole life, and asparagus for about three years now. I should’ve realized immediately that they’re a match made in heaven. But better late than never.
- Store-bought frozen tortellini
- Whatever seasoning you prefer
- Prepare the tortellini according to the instructions on the package.
- Cut the ends off of the asparagus and roast however you’d like. (I prefer with salt, pepper, and garlic powder at 425°F for 12-15 minutes).
- Slide the tortellini onto the asparagus stalks, making sure to marvel in the sheer cleverness and fun of this dish.