(Yes, I am aware that it is only September 17, but KK’s actual first birthday conflicts with Rosh HaShanah, so I’m posting now).
On September 22, 2017, I posted a recipe for chicken fajitas and a recipe for banana bread. What has happened since has been beyond my wildest hopes and dreams.
In the 360 days since Kosher Kollege went live, there have been:
- 52 recipes posted…
- In 11 different categories…
- By 13 different authors/chefs…
- Which have garnered 5168 (!) views…
- From 1967 (!) unique viewers…
- Who have given KK 124 likes
This is CRAZY! I am grateful to anyone who has ever opened up KK on their computer even just once for helping me get the blog to where it is today. KK couldn’t exist without your support.
To look back on the year that was, here are the top 10 KK posts of all time:
- Chicken fajitas by Robbie Shorr and Aaron Wildavsky
- Banana bread by Robbie Shorr
- Teriyaki tofu stir fry by Robbie Shorr and Miranda Kalish
- El Desparado by Jon Galitzer
- Protein oatmeal by Alex Ingber
- Pull-apart cheesy garlic bread by Robbie Shorr, Aaron Wildavsky, Zimi Sloyer, and Talia Menche
- Shakshuka by Robbie Shorr and Miranda Kalish
- Mac and cheese by Robbie Shorr, Rachel Multz, and Miranda Kalish
- Tortellini asparagus skewers by Robbie Shorr
- Cholent by Robbie Shorr and Aaron Wildavsky
And now, looking forward, here are some things I’d like to do in KK’s next year:
- Move off of WordPress and to my own domain
- Create social media pages
- Incorporate “Tasty” style videos
- Develop a branding scheme, including logos and apparel
As always, any and all feedback is much appreciated. Happy reading (and eating)!